August 4-7, 2021 ~ “Fun for All, Big and Small”
To All Vendors & Exhibitors
What: 2021 Crook County Fair, August 4th through 7th, 2021
Setup: May begin on Tuesday, August 3rd and must be completed by 4:00 p.m. on August 4th.
Hours: Wednesday, August 4th 5:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m. Thursday-Saturday, August 5th-7th 10:00 a.m. -10:00 p.m.
Breakdown: May begin on Saturday, August 7th after 10:00 p.m. Completed by Monday, August 9th 5:00 p.m. NO EARLY DEPARTURES!
Security:24 hour Roaming security will be available starting on Wednesday afternoon through Saturday evening.
The following is our fee schedule:
$162.00 10’x10’ Commercial vendor booth fee. Additional space will be charged $1.62 per square foot. Booth fee due by July 30th.
$75.00 Food vendor booth fee plus 18% of Gross Sales. Booth fee due by July 30th.
$22.00 10’x10’ Craft vendor booth fee. Additional space will be charged $1.62 per square foot. Vendor booth fee due at time of application.
Variable 10’x10’ Non-Profit Organization no fee for first 10’x10’ booth space. Additional space will be charged $1.62 per square foot.
Bulk space for cars, boats, hot tubs, equipment, etc. contact the fairgrounds for pricing.
$16.00/night Dry camping. Please reserve early. Another option is the Crook County RV Park. It is located adjacent to the fairgrounds. It is strongly suggested you call for reservations in advance, 1-800-609-2599.The Crook County Chamber of Commerce has additional camping/lodging information, 1-547-447-6304.
Application Instructions & Vendor Guidelines
- The deposit is due at time of application for food and commercial vendors. All fees must be paid by July 30th.
- A photo or neat sketch of your operation is required. Emailed photos are acceptable.
- No vehicles or RVs allowed to park next to exhibit or booth area. Must be parked in designated parking areas unless special arrangements have been made.
- No dogs or animals in, or around, your exhibit or booth area (fair area perimeter).
- Proper licenses, permits, must be obtained prior to opening of fair.
- No Exclusivity shall be granted! We do make an effort not to duplicate items; our goal is for our vendors to be successful.
- BOOTH SIZE: For mobile kitchens or commercial displays, you must include the actual length and width of the vehicle, as well as any exterior awnings, portable equipment, etc. For all booths, vendors must indicate a size that will accommodate all of their product, displays, tables, chairs, etc. Exhibitors are limited to only the space leased for any advertising, brochures, and/or handout material. There will be no soliciting by exhibitors, organizations or any other persons allowed on the fairgrounds property outside of their leased space.
- Certain products and merchandise deemed inappropriate in a family setting are prohibited for sale at the fair. Please contact the Fairgrounds at 541-447-6575 for additional information, if needed.
- LIABILITY INSURANCE: Liability Insurance in the amount of $1,000,000.00 is required from all food and commercial vendors. Crook County and Crook County Fairgrounds should be listed as the Named Insured.
- Food Vendors will be required to adhere to Crook County Food Licensing requirements. Contact Crook County Environmental Health Department at 541-447-8155 for County regulations. Food vendors will be expected to keep the areas surrounding their booths clean of all garbage. Daily “Z” tapes are required each evening from each food booth. Crook County does not supply cash registers. Food vendors must supply their own cash registers. Sale of alcohol is prohibited.
- All servicing of your exhibit or booth area will be done before 9:00 a.m.; all service vehicles must be removed by then.
- Food, beverage, or gift samples may not be given away without permission from the fairgrounds.
- All exhibits must have a finished, professional look. No bare tables or uncovered boxes. Vendors are required to have covering for all wires, hoses, etc.
- Vendors must furnish all extension cords, hoses, tables, chairs and any other special needs.
- Spaces are assigned with the consideration of the vendor in mind, as well as the availability to power, water, etc. We reserve the right to place vendors at our discretion.
- The fairgrounds will provide tables and seating areas throughout the fairgrounds for customers.
List all products for sell, promotion, or display.
Once your application has been accepted and a contract has been issued, no products may be added or removed without approval from Fair Management. Food Vendors will be required to submit a final menu with pricing by July 31st. Pictures or sketches of your products and organization may be submitted via mail, fax, or email.