August 6-8, 2020 ~ “Bringing Fair to Town”
To All Vendors & Exhibitors
What: 2020 Crook County Fair, August 6th through 8th, 2020
Where: All vendors will be located throughout the downtown corridor in Prineville in the open spaces and parks. There will not be any water or electricity available unless you are a food vendor and then it will be limited.
Setup: May begin on Wednesday, August 5th and must be completed by 11:00 a.m. on August 6th.
Hours: Thursday, August 6th through Saturday, August 8th 12:00 p.m. -6:00 p.m.
Breakdown: May begin on Saturday, August 8th after 6:00 p.m. Completed by Sunday, August 9th 12:00 p.m. NO EARLY DEPARTURES!
Security: 24 Hour Roaming security will be available starting on Thursday morning through Saturday evening.
The following is our fee schedule:
$75.00 10’x10’ Commercial vendor booth fee. Booth fee due by July 31st.
$75.00 + 10% Food vendor booth fee plus 10% of Gross Sales. Booth fee due by July 31st.
$22.00 10’x10’ Craft vendor booth fee.
Variable 10’x10’ Non-Profit Organization no fee for first 10’x10’ booth space. If additional space is needed, please contact the fairgrounds. (541) 447-6575
$16.00/night Dry camping. Please reserve as soon as possible. Another option is the Crook County RV Park. It is located adjacent to the fairgrounds.It is strongly suggested you call for reservations in advance, 1-800-609-2599.The Crook County Chamber of Commerce has additional camping/lodging information, 1-547-447-6304.
Application Instructions & Vendor Guidelines
- A photo or neat sketch of your operation is required. Emailed photos are acceptable.
- No vehicles or RVs allowed to park next to exhibit or booth area. Must be parked in designated parking areas unless special arrangements have been made.
- No dogs or animals in, or around, your exhibit or booth area (fair area perimeter).
- Proper licenses, permits, must be obtained prior to opening of fair.
- No Exclusivity shall be granted! We do make an effort not to duplicate items; our goal is for our vendors to be successful.
- BOOTH SIZE:For mobile kitchens or commercial displays, you must include the actual length and width of the vehicle, as well as any exterior awnings, portable equipment, etc.For all booths, vendors must indicate a size that will accommodate all of their product, displays, tables, chairs, etc.Exhibitors are limited to only the space leased for any advertising, brochures, and/or handout material. There will be no soliciting by exhibitors, organizations or any other persons allowed outside of their leased space.
- Certain products and merchandise deemed inappropriate in a family setting are prohibited for sale at the fair.Please contact the Fairgrounds at 541-447-6575 for additional information, if needed.
- LIABILITY INSURANCE:Liability Insurance in the amount of $1,000,000.00 is required from all food and commercial vendors.Crook County and Crook County Fairgrounds should be listed as the Named Insured.
- Food Vendors will be required to adhere to Crook County Food Licensing requirements. Contact Crook County Environmental Health Department at 541-447-8155 for County regulations.Food vendors will be expected to keep the areas surrounding their booths clean of all garbage.Daily “Z” tapes are required each evening from each food booth.Crook County does not supply cash registers.Food vendors must supply their own cash registers.Sale of alcohol is prohibited.
- All servicing of your exhibit or booth area will be done before 11:00 a.m.; all service vehicles must be removed by then.
- Food, beverage, or gift samples may not be given away without permission from the fairgrounds.
- All exhibits must have a finished, professional look. No bare tables or uncovered boxes.
- Vendors must furnish all tables, chairs and any other special needs.
- Spaces are assigned with the consideration of the vendor in mind. We reserve the right to place vendors at our discretion.
- Please provide your own trash receptacles and bags! Trash pickup will happen daily, you may leave bags (tied) curbside for pickup.
- At the start of each day, all touch points must have been sanitized with a cleaner proven to kill coronaviruses. Please wipe down touch points throughout the day.
List all products for sell, promotion, or display.
Once your application has been accepted and a contract has been issued, no products may be added or removed without approval from Fair Management. Food Vendors will be required to submit a final menu with pricing by July 31st. Pictures or sketches of your products and organization may be submitted via mail, fax, or email.